The Golisano Children’s Hospital Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops in southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 12 and older against COVID-19.
The mobile pediatric vaccination clinic is accessible only without an appointment and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
- Tuesday, September 7, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Bob Janes Yard Center, 2789 Ortiz Ave., Fort Myers
- Tuesday, September 7, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Suncoast Estates, 2241 Case Lane, North Fort Myers
- Wednesday September 8, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Hector A. Cafferata, Jr. Elementary School, 250 Santa Barbara Blvd. N., Cape Coral
- Thursday September 9, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Spring Creek Elementary School, 25571 Elementary Way, Bonita Springs
- Friday, September 10, Noon to 4 p.m., Pink Shell Beach Resort, 275 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach * This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however 1st doses will be provided to those who wish. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may need to travel to another site for their 2nd dose.
- Saturday, September 11, 9 a.m. to noon, Utopia Unisex Salon, 3071 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or nearby.
Anyone aged 12 and over can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine free of charge at the Lee Health Community Vaccination Clinic, located at the Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.