Disclosure of the advertiser
Most of the streaming service offers that appear on cordcuttersnews.com are from companies who may also provide compensation to our site. This allows us to support our site and continue to provide you with the most recent entertainment and streaming content. Our team takes pride in providing objective news, reviews, opinions and other related content to educate our readers so you can make informed decisions. Please see our Advertising Policy page for more information.
Skip to content
Disclosure of the advertiser
Today, Cinedigm announced that nine of its most popular streaming networks are now available through LG channels on LG smart TVs. Now LG TV users can access popular channels like iThe Bob Ross Channel, Real Madrid, The Country Network, and more, in addition to the hundreds of channels already featured on LG including movies and TV shows. , breaking news, sports, comedy, etc. .
Cinedigm channels are now available on LG smart TVs:
- The Bob Ross chain (United States and Canada): the beloved painter has entertained audiences with his calm artistic style since the show’s launch on public television in 1983. The channel contains the entire catalog of Bob Ross’ television series “The Joy of Painting”.
- Colombe Canal (United States): a leading source for family content suitable for all audiences. Featuring comedy classics like The little rascals, youth series The Saddle Club, family dramas Sue Thomas FB Eye, and the favorites of faith like The ultimate gift, the channel offers thousands of hours of content for the whole family.
- Real Madrid TV (United States and Canada): a channel dedicated to one of the most recognized brands in world sport. The channel offers viewers unique match access, showing 2-3 matches per week during Real Madrid’s La Liga match season, as well as their UEFA Champions League and Cup tournaments. In addition, the channel broadcasts classic matches, exclusive club information, breaking news, press conferences, training sessions and more.
- El Rey Network (United States and Canada): The Latinx-steeped English-language channel founded by award-winning director Robert Rodriguez has burst into the digital space with iconic grindhouse movies, cult classic action and horror / sci-fi movies as well as favorites from the fans like The chairman of the director, Unmanned rebel and The Chuey Martinez show.
- Lonestar (United States and Canada): offers viewers a look back at the golden age of Hollywood, with a network devoted to classic westerns. With hundreds of hours of preview content, figures like John Wayne and Gene Autry once again make it to the sunset in films like Blue steel, McLintock! and The angel and the wicked. And iconic programs like Bonanza, the lonely ranger and The Roy Rogers Show transport viewers to a simpler time.
- MyTime Movie Network (United States): a channel dedicated to the celebration and entertainment of women, providing its audiences with instant access to films, series and lifestyle content directed by women. Featuring original and exclusive movies and series, MyTime delivers an experience equivalent to paid alternatives across a range of female-directed thrillers, romantic comedies, vacation content, reality TV series, and more.
- The country network (United States and Canada): a channel dedicated to country music lovers with a mix of musical and original programming. The Country Network offers viewers an intimate look at today’s country superstars and rising stars, as well as dedicated blocks of their favorite music videos.
- So… Real (Canada): From the strange to the heartwarming, So… Real covers all your reality TV desires. Combining the best of UK and international content, So… Real presents premium reality series alongside compelling documentaries from award-winning producers. From Tattoo Fixers to Air Rescue, Kids and Counting to Helicopter Heroes, our shows offer both familiar favorites and fresh finds, to make sure you never get bored.
- The only way is Essex (United States and Canada): the international series was a success on both sides of the pond. Showcasing the first 13 seasons of the reality show, viewers won’t miss a moment of the characters they love to hate and hate to love.